1. [0/5 Points] DETAILS PREVIOUS ANSWERS SERCP11 15.2.OP.013. MY NOTES The figure below shows three charged particles at the corners of an equilateral triangle. Particle A has a charge of 1.45 uC; B has a charge of 5.40 uc; and C has a charge of -5.00 UC. Each side of the triangle is 0.500 m long. What are the magnitude and direction of the net electric force on A? (Enter the magnitude in N and the direction in degrees below the +x-axis.) B 0.500 m 60.0° х A magnitude X Draw the directions of the forces acting on A, paying attention to the signs of the charges. From Coulomb’s law, what are the magnitudes of these forces? What are their x- and y-components? How can you use the components to find the net force? Be careful with signs and unit conversions. N • below the +x-axis direction Need Help? Read It Submit Answer
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health