1) (3 pts) The following two recessive genes are known for corn: brittle endosperm (b) and glossy leaf (g). Two true-breeding plants with contrasting phenotypes are crossed (both plants are homozygous for both genes). The Fi offspring are all wild type. Then, an F1 plant is test-crossed with a brittle/glossy parent, and the following offspring are obtained: 16 238 wild type glossy brittle glossy, brittle 254 25 (a) Explain your reasoning as to why these data indicate that the two genes are linked. (b) Estimate how far apart (in map units) the genes are on the chromosome. (c) What were the genotypes and phenotypes of the two pure breeding parents that produced the Fı plant?
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health