1. A box of donuts at a bakery usually contains 12 donuts, but sometimes contains 11…

1. A box of donuts at a bakery usually contains 12 donuts, but sometimes contains 11 or 13. Suppose that there is a 15% chance that a box contains 11 donuts, a 60% chance that a box contains 12 donuts, and a 25% chance that a box contains 13 donuts. Approximate the probability that you will get at least 365 donuts if you buy 30 boxes.