1. A series of solutions, containing cobalt (I1) chloride were prepared with concentrations shown below. Using PhET Simulation find the absorbance values corresponding to each solution at the preset value of wave length 549 nm, using 1 cm wide cuvette. Concentration of Co (II), mM 121 98.0 60.0 24.0 15.0 Absorbance Plot a calibration line Absorbance versus Concentration. From the graph determine the specific absorptivity. 2. Using the data you obtained from the graph in the previous problem determine the concentration of cobalt (II) in 1.975 g sample of a substance, which was dissolved in water in a 100 mL volumetric flask and then diluted to the mark. For the absorbance of the cobalt solution from the flask a value of 0.55 was obtained. What is the percentage of cobalt in the unknown compound? Atomic mass of Co is 58.933.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health