(1 point) A choral conductor has 1275 singers in her choir, some of them are professional singers. The conductor wants to estimate what percentage of singers are professional, but can’t ask all 1275, so she instead asks 636 singers in front and finds 18 who are professionals. (a) What specific type of bias does this scenario demonstrate? A. Voluntary response sampling B. Convenience Sampling C. It is representative of the population. D.None of the above. (b) Identify the sample. A. 636 B. singers who were asked C. 18/1275 OD. None of the above. (c) Identify the population A. 18/1275 B. entire singers C. percentage of entire singers who are professional D. None of the above. (d) Identify the statistic. A. entire choir members B. 1275 C. 18/636 D. None of the above.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health