(1 point) In order to compare the means of two populations, independent random samples of 271 observations are selected from each population, with the following results: Sample 1 Sample 2 1145 2 120 (a) Use a 99 % confidence interval to estimate the difference between the population means (A-μ). (b) Test the null hypothesis: HO : (μί-12-0 versus the alternative hypothesis. Ha : (μ-μ2)メ (i) the test statistic z () the positive critical z score (ii) the negative critical z score The final conclusion is O We can reject the null hypothesis al-μ2)-0 in favor ofthe alternative (μι-μ) 0 Using α-0.01, give the following: O There is not sufficient evidence to reject the null hypothesis (μ1-49)-0. (c) Test the null hypothesis: Ho : (μί-μ) = 22 versus the alternative hypothesis: Ha : (μι-μ2)メ22 Using a = 0.01 give the following: (i) the test statistic z = (i) the positive critical z score (ii) the negative critical z score The final conclusion is O We can reject the null hypothesis (μι-μ2)-22 in favor of the alternative (μ1-μ2) 22 O There is not sufficient evidence to reject the null hypothesis (14-12)-22.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health