1 Review Part A Three forces of magnitudes Fi = 4.0 N, F2 = 6.0 N, and F3 = 8.0 N are applied to a block of mass m= 2.0 kg, initially at rest, at angles shown on the diagram. (Figure 1)In this problem, you will determine the resultant (net) force by combining the three individual force vectors. All angles should be measured counterclockwise from the positive x axis (i.e., all angles are positive) Calculate the magnitude of the resultant force F, = F on the block. +F2 + Fg acting Express the magnitude of the resultant force in newtons to two significant figures. ► View Available Hint(s) D A ¢ 0 2 ? Submit Part B What angle does F, make with the positive x axis? Express your answer in degrees to two significant figures. ► View Available Hint(s) Figure < 1 of 1 10 ALQ O ? degrees F 325 x Submit 25° Part What is the magnitude of the block's acceleration vector, a? Express your answer to two significant figures. ----A.-- I-LI- I -1 Pearson
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health