1. The oculomotor nerve supplies the (i) ciliary muscle. (ii) superior oblique muscle. (iii) inferior obUque muscle. (iv) conjunctiva. 2. The trigeminal nerve (i) has a small motor and large sensory root. (ii) includes the nasal cavity in its sensory distribution. (iii) emerges from the lateral part of the pons. (iv) has a ganglion in the posterior cranial fossa. 3. The trigeminal nerve has branches traversing the (i) foramen rotundum. (ii) superior orbital fissure. (iii) foramen ovale. (iv) foramen lacerum.
- C++ assignment help | Computer Science homework help
- Trait characteristics across life-span | Sociology homework help
- Powerpoint_3f_report | Computer Science homework help
- Assessment: random variables and expected value
- Apa format. doctorate level, please use at least include at least | PSYC 8781 – Psychopathology From a Clinical Perspective | Walden University