1. Which of the following is true of Asperger syndrome? A. Onset is after age 3 years. B. Nonverbal deficits are more common than verbal deficits. C. Relatives have an increased risk of schizophrenia. D. Motor coordination problems may be seen. E. Speech acquisition is normal. 2. Which of the following statements is true regarding Asperger syndrome? A. It can easily be differentiated from autism. B. It is less common than classic autism. C. It has a major genetic component. D. It resolves in adulthood. E. It is associated with delayed cognitive development.
- Tlmt607 forum | Operations Management homework help
- Msw 6004 week 1 – assignment 2: explore standards with your professor
- The juvenile justice system | Topics and Trends in Criminal Justice (B03)
- Prescriptive analytics and refl ective journal | Introduction to Business Analytics
- Replay to a classmate | Nursing homework help