10 May 2018 NAME: 5) 24 points. You are given a transmission grating (diffraction grating) with 5000 lines per centimeter and asked to find the separation distance between red and blue colors pro this grating. The transmission grating is to be illuminated with red light (-632.8 nm) and blue light (?-420.0 nm) at normal incidence. The point source of white light emits uniformly in all directions. The slit is illuminated by a point source of white light that is collimated by a thin plano-convex (PCX) lens having a clear aperture (opening) of 1 cm. The lens is located 2 cm from duced by the light source. Screen Grating (5000 lines/cm) m 2 red 1 meter a) What is the radius of curvature of this lens if its refractive index is 1.5? If the light source emits 100 Watts electromagnetic radiation, how much power is incident on the grating? (Iignore reflections at each optical surface) b)
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health