-14 POINTS SERPSE10 24.3.0P.008. Two charged particles are located on the x-axis. The particle with charge 9, = 5.60 PC is located at x, = 1.25 cm and the particle with charge 9, = -2.18 UC is located at x, = -1.80 cm. (a) Determine the total electric potential (in V) at the origin. (b) Determine the total electric potential in V) at the point with coordinates (0, 1.50 cm). Need Help? Read It -14 POINTS SERPSE 10 24.3.OP.009. Two charges, 9, = -18.5 nC and 9, = 27.5 nc, are separated by a distance d = 4.00 cm as shown in the figure. 60.00 d 92 Determine the following. (a) the electric potential (in kv) at point A kV (b) the electric potential (in kv) at point B, which is halfway between the charges KV Need Help? Read It
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health