16 pointsl The National Broadband Network (NBN) is an Australian national wholesale-only, open access data network. The NBN project started in 2011 and the Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) rollout is planned to reach approximately 93% of premises in Australia by June 2021 . In November 2016, the rollout in The Ponds, a northwest suburb of Sydney was completed. In December 2016, A telco Company, Exetel Pty Ltd, was promoting an NBN connection to their existing ADSL customers in the area. The number of NBN connection online applications received by Exetel on a particular day (24 hours, counting from the mid-night 00:00 to the next midnight) is assumed to follow a Poisson distribution with mean 16. (i) [4 points] Find the probability that at least 10 applications are received on a day. Verify your answer using MS Excel. (ii) [4 points! Find the probability that more than 80 applications are received on 5 days using MS Excel. You do not need to calculate the individual probabilities manually. (iii) [4 points] Find the probability that Exetel does not receive any application in the two hours between 00.00 and 02:00am on a particular night. What additional assumption is required to get this answer?
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health