17. You have $15,000 to invest. You want to purchase shares of Alaska Air at $42.88, Best Buy at $51.32, and Ford Motor at $8.51. How many shares of each company should you purchase so that your portfolio consists of 30 % Alaska Air, 40 % Best Buy, and 30 % Ford Motor? (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your final answers to the nearest whole number.) Alaska air Best buy Ford motor 18. Calculate the price of a zero coupon bond that matures in 20 years if the market interest rate is 4.5 %. (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your final answer to 2 decimal places.) Zero coupon bond price 19.1 Calculate the price of a 5.7 % coupon bond with 22 years left to maturity and a market interest rate of6.5 %.(Assume interest payments are semiannual.) (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your final answer to 2 decimal places.) Bond price 19.2. Is this a discount or premium bond? B. Discount bond A. Premium bond 20. FedEx Corp stock ended the previous year at $103.39 per share. It paid a $0.35 per share dividend last year. It ended last year at $106.69. If you owned 300 shares of FedEx, what was your dollar return and % return? (Round your % return answer to 2 decimal places.) Dollar return %return *Each problem 5 points. * Each subordinate problem 5 points / # of subordinate problerms
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health