19. (2pts) Which of the following is NOT an assumption in simple linear regression? o The &i’s have variance o2. o The Ɛi’s are normally distributed. o The response variable y is normally distributed for each value of x. O The εi’s are linearly related to x. 20. (2pts) The Central Limit Theorem states that the sampling distribution of X1 – X2 is (approximately) normal: o When at least one of the sample sizes is greater than or equal to 30. o When the total number sampled is greater than or equal to 30. o When both of the sample sizes are greater than or equal to 30. O For all possible sample sizes. 21. (3pts) A power company uses a linear regression equation to predict a customer’s electricity usage (in kilowatt-hours, kwh) for Feb. 2020 from that customer’s usage during Feb. 2019. The equation is û = -1.05 + 0.75x where ŷ is the predicted usage in Feb. 2020 and x is usage in Feb. 2019. If a customer used 27.4 kwh in Feb. 2019, then what is the customer’s predicted Feb. 2020 usage?
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health