(2 points) Find the maximum and minimum values of the function f(x, y) = 2×2 + 3y2 – 4x – 5 on the domain x2 + y2 < 100. The maximum value of f(x, y) is: List the point(s) where the function attains its maximum as an ordered pair, such as (-6,3), or a list of ordered pairs if there is more than one point, such as (1,3), (-4,7). The minimum value of f(x,y) is: List points where the function attains its minimum as an ordered pair, such as (-6,3), or a list of ordered pairs if there is more than one point, such as (1,3), (-4,7).
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health