3) A U-shaped rod has vertical sides of length L and a horizontal base of length 2L as shown below. The vertical sides each have a charge per unit length of +A while the base has a charge per unit length of -. Choose a cartesian coordinate system with its origin at the center of the base and with the x- and y- axes horizontal and vertical, respectively a. Solve for the approximate electric potential at the point (0,y) where y>>0. b. Solve for the approximate magnitude of the electric field at the point (x,0) where x>>0. +2 L 2 L Figure 1: Depiction of the geometry for Problem 3.
- 700words discussion: if you have you been involved with a company
- When life hands you lemons … better check the purchase
- Communications discussion post | communications | Long Beach City College – Liberal Arts
- wk 5 socw 6443 assignment: considering alternative treatment options | SOCW 6443 – Psychopharmacology and Biopsychosocial Considerations | Walden University
- Case study: billcutterz.com | Operations Management homework help