3. The temperature and relative humidity average for the month of March have the following values: Monthly average mean air temperature at 4m-7.2 °C Monthly average maximum, lake temperature-4.4°C Monthly average maximum pan temperature 5.5 oC Monthly average relative humidity-70% During the month, the evaporation measured from the pan was 1.3 cm. Determine the monthly evaporation from the reservoir by a. The simple formula, assuming that K-0.68 b. The revised formula, assuming that K’-1.5 4. Solve #3 using the aerodynamic method for evaporation at 4 m. The wind speed is 2.4 m/s at 4 m level and zo-0.02 cm. Assume the mean temperature near the surface of the lake to be 85% of the Monthly average maximum lake temperature. Solve #3 using the energy balance method. The average net radiation is 22 win. Disregard the soil heat index 5. 6. Solve #3 using the combination method.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health