4. (20 pts) Let R be a ring of radius 2 centered at (1,1) and pt, y) = x2 + y2 – 2.– 2y + 2 be a density function. (a) (2 pts) Which equation calculates the total mass? i pardy ii. pds ii. S xpdr + [ updy iv. Izpds + / upas (b) (4 pts) Amy intended to find the total mass. She noticed that the polar coordinates might be suitable, so she set x = 2 cost, y = 2 sint and substitute p as p2 – 2r cost – 2r sint +2. Then she formulated the integral as M = [ (6 – 4 cost – 4 sint). 2 dt. (Hint: What is the para- However she made a mistake. Pleas help her find the mistake. metric curve C in her formulation?) (c) (6 pts) Find the right formulation and calculate the total mass M. (d) (8 pts) Prove that the center of mass is (1,1).
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health