4. (3 pts. each) Write the hexadecimal representation of each MIPS assembly instruction: (4.1) sub $s3, $t1, $s2 (4.2) bne $t3, $t4, 18 (4.3) sll $s0, $t5, 2 5. (20 pts.) Consider the following C (or java) code: else f=f+2; By storing the value of j in Ss0, write a sequence of MIPS assembly instructions that will execute these lines of code for the following two cases: (5.1) assuming that the values of f, g and h are stored in Ss2, Ss3 and $s4, respec- (5.2) assuming instead that the values of f, g and h are stored at memory locations tively. The value i is stored in Stl 0x00010CO4, 0x00010C08, 0x00010C0C, respectively, and the value i is stored in St1. Assume also that the hex value Ox00010C00 resides in register Ssl
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health