4) An unknown concentration of NiSO4 solution is to be determined by colorimetric analysis using a spectrophotometer. The standard solutions are prepared as the following: 2.00 mL (the same procedures for 3.0 mL, 4.00 mL, 6.00 mL, 7.00 mL) of the stock solution of 1.00 M NİSO4 is transferred into a 25-mL volumen flask and diluted by adding distilled water to the mark line. The spectrophotometer is calibrated at the wavelength of 635 nm. The absorbance (A) readings and the concentrations of these standard solutions are tabulated Volumes of Concentrations of Absorbance the Stock the standard Solution (mL) 2.00 3.00 4.00 6.00 7.00 solutions (M) 0.132 0.198 0.264 0.390 0.458 a) Calculate the concentrations of the standard solutions and complete the column 2 in the above table riables) versus the absorbance readings (dependen variables) and draw the best straight-line possible. c) If the unknown absorbance is 0.250, what is the concentration of the unknown?
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health