5. A2 kg block is dropped from a height of 0.4 m unto a spring whose force constant k is 1960 N/m. Find the maximum compression of the spring. 6. A 10 kg body is forced against a horizontal elastic spring compressing it an amount of 0.5 m. When the body was released, it moves on a horizontal surface a distance of 3 m before coming to rest. The force constant of the spring is 500 N/m. What is the coefficient of friction between the block and the surface. 7. A 3 kg body is released from rest at a height of 10 m and slides along the path shown in the figure. Other conditions are given in the figure, compute the following: a. velocity at points B, C, D, E and G. b. the force constant of the spring if it is compressed a distance of 0.1 m. r= 3 m D E F 0000 x = 0.1 m 1 m 2 m H = 0.25 μ 0.3 C.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health