5. Consider a very long coaxial cable, comprised of concentric cylindrical conductors with some insulating gap between them. In particular, the inner solid cylindrical conductor has a radius, a, and carries a total, axial current, I. However, this current is not distributed uniformly along its circular cross section. In particular, the current density of this inner conductor is J(r) = Jovi where Jo is a positive constant that is to be determined and r labels the radial distance away from the cylindrical wire’s axis of symmetry. Furthermore, the outer conductor is hollow, has a negligible thickness, and has a radius, b> a. This conductor carries a total, axial current, 31, but in the opposite direction to the inner conductor’s current. Answer the following parts while showing all of your work and reasoning. (40 (a) Draw a picture of the coaxial cable described above, with relevant information indicated on the drawing, (b) Determine Jo in terms of the other given quantities. (e) Determine the magnetic field of this coaxial cable everywhere. (a) Plot the magnetic field of this coaxial cable as a function of the radial distance away from the common axis of symmetry, (e) Coaxial cables are known for their shielding capabilities. What does “shielding” mean in this context, and how can this cable be modified to shield better? Explain.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health