6. The circuit shown below is common in radio receivers. The dependent source is created using a device known as a transistor. R2 VX VOUT – RS 9m Vx R = 5002 R2 = 20000 9m = 0.0385 A/V C = 2.3374nF L = 1nH Ry = 100k 22 a) Determine the transfer function H(s) = OUT. It should have the form: VIN Vout aus? + ans + do H(S) = 1 VIN b2s2 + bis + 1 Provide the values of az, aj, ao, b2, and by b) What are the pole and zero locations for this circuit? If you have complex poles, make sure to enter the pole value with the positive imaginary part as p1. c) What is the impedance of the parallel RLC circuit formed by L, C, and Rz when w = 1/VLC? d) Use MATLAB to create the exact Bode Plot for this circuit. The voltage source vin(t) is the voltage provided by the antenna in the radio. The source vi(t) contains a sine wave at 104.1 MHz and a sine wave at 104.9MHz. Each sine wave has an amplitude of 10mV. Use the Bode Plot from MATLAB to determine the amplitudes of the two output voltage sine waves (in Volts). When answering this question, make sure you use the “Data Tip” in MATLAB with the Selection Style set to “Snap to Nearest Data Vertex”. e) To which frequency do you think the radio currently tuned (in MHz)?
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health