S.T. is a 40-year-old female weighing 120 lbs. and lives with her family in a single home. Today she is admitted complaining of left-sided severe abdominal pain which is relieved at the hospital with medications. She reports, My pain level is much better! 2/10 now. It was 10/10. S.T. states she has lost weight over the last two months. She was 160 lbs. S.T. says she makes herself eat but just isnt hungry. Complains of being tired all the time and feels nauseous when she smells food. The morning tray is at the bedside an ¼ is eaten. Her stools are dark and soft. Urine output is 1500 mL/day clear yellow. Her vital signs are Heart Rate (HR) 88(high) regular Respiratory Rate (RR) 18 Blood pressure (Bp) 110/86 Temperature 99.6F(high) Oxygen saturation 99% Her family is at the bedside (husband, daughter (13), and son (11). They appear concerned but conversational.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health