7. Consider the following matrices 2 3-1 0 1 A=101-2 3 0 0 0-1 2 4 2 3 -1 B-101-2 0 0-1 2 3 -1 0 c=101-2 3 For each matrix, determine (a) The rank. (b) The number of free variables in the solution to the homogeneous system of equa- tions (c) A basis for the column space d) A basis for the null space for matrices A and HB e) Dimension of the column space (f) Nullity (g) Does your basis for the column space of B span R3? Explain (h) For each matrix, wil there be a vector b in IR3 for which there is no solution to Ax-b (and correspondingly for the other two matrices)?
- A12-65 evaluating the purchase of an asset with various capital
- Follow the directions please | Education homework help
- Disaster planning, preparedness and response
- What did you discover about managing hazards, dealing with risk, the inclusion of safety management objectives, and cost?
- Team leadership discussion unit 3