98) Which of the following statements is FALSE A) The volatility declines as the number of stocks in a portfolio grows. B) An equally weighted portfolio is a porfolio in which the same amount is invested in eadh stock C) As the number of stocks in a portfolio grows large, the variance of the portfolio is determined primarily by the average covariance among the stocks D) When combining stocks into a portfolio that puts positive weight on each stock, unless all of the stocks are uncorrelated with the portfolio, the risk of the portfolio will be lower than the weighted average volatility of the individual stocks. 99) Which of the following statements is FAISE A) When stocks are perfectly positively correlated, the set of portfolios is identified graphically by a straight line between them. B) An investor seeking high returns and low volatility should only invest in an efficient portfolio C) When the correlation between securities is less than 1, the volatility of the portfolio is reduced due to diversification. D) Efficient portfolios can be easily ranked, because investors will choose from among them those with the highest expected returns 100) Which of the following statements is FALSE? A) Graphically, the efficient portfolios are those on the northeast edge of the set of possible portfolios, an area which we call the efficient frontier. B) To arrive at the best possible set of risk and return opportunities, we should keep adding stocks until all investment opportunities are represented C) We say a portfolio is short those stocks that have negative portfolio weights. D) Adding new investment opportunities allows for greater diversification and improves the efficient frontier.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health