a. Benzoic acid has a pKa-4.2 and 4-hydroxybenzoic acid has a pKa 4.6. resonance structures for 4-hydroxybenzoic acid and use these to explain why the 4-hydroxy group decreases the stability of the conjugate base of 4-hydroxybenzoic acid relative to benzoic acid. Draw 4. OH OH OH OH OH benzoic acicd pKa = 4.2 4-hydroxybenzoic acid pKa = 4.6 2-hydroxybenzoic acid pKa-2.9 b. Unlike 4-hydroxybenzoic acid, 2-hydroxybenzoic acid (pKa 2.9) increases the acidity of benzoic acid. Explain.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health