A black hole is an object with mass, but no spatial extent. It truly is a particle. A black hole may form from a dead star. Such a black hole has a mass several times the mass of the Sun. Imagine a black hole whose mass is fifty-seven times the mass of the Sun. Would you expect the period of an object orbiting the black hole with a semimajor axis of 1 AU to have a period greater than, less than, or equal to 1 yr? greater than less than equal to Use the equation T^2 = (4 pi^2/GM) a^3 to calculate this period. yr
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health