A boat can travel 2.30 m/s in still water. If the boat point its prow directly across a stream whose current is 1.50 m/s. What is the magnitude of the velocity of the boat relative to the shore? v_y = m/s What is the angle of the velocity of the boat relative to the share? theta = What will be the position of the boat, relative to its point of origin, after 7.00 s? Assume that the positive x and y axes are directed downstream and away from the shore respectively. Enter the x and y components of the displacement separted by a comma.
- Media policy assignment | Reading homework help
- Managerial accounting quiz #2 | Accounting homework help
- Impact of illness on children and adolescents | SOCW 6205 – Medical Social Work II | Walden University
- Questions need a answer | Computer Science homework help
- 7-8 pages with references and no plagriazm, please read first line as