A test was given to a group of students. The grades and gender are summarized below A B C Total Male 2013 1144 Female 68 519 Total 26 21 16 63 If one student is chosen at random from those who took the test, Find the probability that the student got a ‘A GIVEN they are female. 0.5555 Preview Giving a test to a group of students, the grades and gender are summarized below A Male 10 Female 17 Total 27 B C 6 14 12 3 18 17 Total 30 32 62 If one student is chosen at random, Find the probability that the student was female OR got an “A”. Preview Show Intro/Instructi The table summarizes results from 987 pedestrian deaths that were caused by automobile accidents. Intoxicated? Yes Pedestrian Intoxicated? Yes No 43 73 No 244 627 If one of the pedestrian deaths is randomly selected, find the probability that the pedestrian was not intoxicated or the driver was intoxicated. Report the answer as a percent rounded to one decimal place accuracy. You need not enter the “%” symbol prob = % Get help: Video Video Points possible: 2 This is attempt 1 of 3. Submit
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health