Acquiring EmployeesDuring this course, you will develop materials that support the human resource process from acquiring, developing, and leveraging on employee strengths. This project is broken into four separate assignments due in Topics 2, 3, 5, and 7.In this assignment, conduct a needs assessment and develop a job description for your current organization or a preapproved organization that you have access to interact with. If you are not currently in an organization, inform your instructor of the organization you will use to complete this project. They must approve your selection prior to beginning your assignment and you must have the ability to observe employees and functions within that organization.Needs AssessmentObserve and assess the state of your current organization or another pre-selected organization. A needs assessment is necessary to identify areas for potential growth, both at the employee and organizational level. If you are not in a position to look holistically at your organization, you can focus on a department or team within the organization. Use the “Needs Assessment Matrix” to complete your needs assessment. You are required to analyze required functions, department or employment needs, jobs or tasks, and current trainings in order to complete your matrix and prepare for the next part of this assignment.Job DescriptionOnce your needs assessment is complete, you are required to select an existing position in your organization and develop a one-page detailed job description for that position that is informed by the findings of the needs assessment. It is recommended that you take the time to conduct a job analysis and observe current employees in the selected positions to accurately depict the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics that must be incorporated into the job description. If you are unable to observe, do your best to accurately depict the specific functions of the job. Incorporate any new job roles you feel should be added to the position based on your findings. Make sure the job description is based on the needs and available resources of the organization, and that it adheres to all applicable labor laws.Submit the “Needs Assessment Matrix” and the one-page job description as two deliverables.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health