An asset was purchased for $31,000 on January 1, 2019. The asset’s estimated useful life was five years, and its residual value was $4,000. The straight-line method of depreciation was used. Calculate the gain or loss if the asset is sold for $23,000 on December 31, 2019, the last day of the accounting period. O A. $2,600 gain OB. $1,300 gain OC $2,600 loss OD. no gain or no loss Click to select your answer. 28 Downl rays_P MacBook Air 80 DHI FS ଏ 57 590
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health