After reviewing and studying this module’s content, answer the following questions. Be sure to complete all lab activities and attend/watch all live lectures before completing this assignment. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
- Explain how nutrition relates to the homeostasis of the human body. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences. Be sure to include the impact of water-soluble vs fat-soluble vitamins, soluble vs insoluble fiber, and important minerals.
- Explain how catabolic and anabolic processes impact energy supply within the human body. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences. Be sure to include how excess versus deficient levels of various nutritional components affects metabolism.
- How will you apply the concepts you have learned about basic nutrition and metabolism in real life and in your future career?
- Which topic within this module has been the most valuable to your learning experience and why?
- Which topic(s) within this module did you struggle to understand and why?
- (Optional) Do you have any suggestions for your instructor on how they could help you connect with the difficult topics you’ve noted?