As noted on page 8 of the Unit 4 lecture notes deuterium (D) and tritium (T) are isotopes of hydrogen and that their R/S priorities are T D> H. Figure #1 illustrates that 1,2-deuteride shifts, like 1,2-hydride shifts, occur when they lead to a more stable carbocation Figure #1 1,2-hydride shift (from a to b) a a H a tertiary carbocation a secondary carbocation 1,2-deuteride shift (from a to b) h a b D H H a tertiary carbocation a secondary carbocation a tertiary carbocation How many chiral organic products does Reaction #1 give? Reaction #1 OH HCI Oll
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health