Here are three guidelines you will look at in analyzing your material.
1. Be able to use evidence from the material you have chosen to evaluate the knowledge within it. Use quotes and/or examples from the material covered.
2. Show your ability to think critically about prevailing normative assumptions, and social and cultural institutions.
3. Be able to clearly show your comprehension of the material through your writing, for example, on the ways that popular culture affects race, class and gender (Intersectionality).
4. you can compare/contrast your two sources focusing on critical analysis if you wish.
5. If you use quotes, please cite where they are from. You do not need to do a Bibliography, but you do need to source within your analysis. You may use MLA, APA or whichever type of citation that you prefer.