(b) The reversing entry for each item where appropriate. No. Account Titles and Explanation Debit Credit X 1. No Entry 2. Unearned Rent Revenue 600 Rent Revenue 600 3. Advertising Expense 290 290 Supplies 4. Interest Payable 770 770 Interest Expense Open Show Work Click if you would like to Show Work for this question: ESOURCES Exercise 3-20 Your answer is partially correct. Try again. 8 4 (Part 4 When the accounts of Waterway Inc. are examined, the adjusting data listed below are uncovered on December 31, the end of an annual fiscal period. 1. The prepaid insurance account shows a debit of $3,840, representing the cost of a 2-year fire Insurance policy dated August 1 of the current year. 2. On November 1, Rent Revenue was credited for $1,683, representing revenue from a subrental for a 3-month period beginning on that date. 3. Purchase of advertising materials for $826 during the year was recorded in the Advertising Expense account. On December 31, advertising materials of $289 are on hand. 4. Interest of $809 has accrued on notes payable. Its by Study Prepare the following in general journal form. (Credit account titles are automatically indented when amount is entered. Do not indent manually. If no entry is required, select “No entry” for the account titles and enter for the amounts.)
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health