Bonita Company uses a job order cost system and applies overhead to production on the basis of direct labor costs. On January 1. 2020, Job 50 was the only job in process. The costs incurred prior to January 1 on this job were as follows: direct materials $21.200 direct labor $ 12.720. and manufacturing overhead S 16.960. As of January 1, Job 49 had been completed at a cost of $ 95.400 and was part of finished goods inventory. There was a $ 15.900 balance in the Raw Materials Inventory account. During the month of January, Bonita Company began production on Jobs 51 and 52, and completed Jobs 50 and 51. Jots 49 and 5 were sold during the month. The following additional events occurred during the month 2 3 Purchased additional raw materials of $ 95,400 on account incurred factory labor costs of 5 74.200. incurred manufacturing overhead costs as follows: indirect materials $18,020 indirect labor $21.200 depreciation expense on equipment $12.720: and various other manufacturing overhead costs an account $16.950. Assigned direct materials and direct labor to jobs as follows Direct Materials $ 10.600 Job No 50 53 52 Direct Labor $5.300 26.500 21.200 31.800 Calculate the predetermined overhead rate for 2020, assuming Bonita Company estimates total manufacturing overhead costs of $ 890.400.direct labor costs of $742.000 and direct labor hours of 21,200 for the year. (Round answer to the nearest whole percent, e.8.25%) Predetermined overhead rate 120.00 % Assistance Used e Textbook and Media Open job cost sheets for Jobs 50.51, and 52. Enter the January 1 balances on the job cost sheet for Job 50. Job No. 50 Date Direct Materials Direct Labor Manufacturing Overhead $ Bee S Jan. S $ $ Cost of completed job Direct materials Direct labor Manufacturing overhead Job No. 51 Date Direct Materials Direct Labor Manufacturing Overhead Jan S $ S S Cost of completed job Direct materials $ Direct labor Manufacturing overhead Total cost Total cost Job No. 52 Date Direct Materials Direct Labor Manufacturing Overhead Jan. $ $ $ e Textbook and Media SCLETE Attempts: 0 of 5 used Submit Ann
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health