Budgeting is a tool used by management for performing the functions of planning, coordinating, and controlling operations of a business. Our textbook, Managing Accounting Concepts,describes 2 main types of budgeting: static budgets and flexible budgets.Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:Differentiate between the 2 types of budgets.Provide an example of the type of business or company that would benefit from using a flexible budget.Provide support for your business selection and include the advantage for using a flexible budget over a static budget.
- 2-1 discussion: police communications styles of policing
- Applied operations management | business management
- Discussion: reflections on qualitative research for social change | RSCH 8310 – Qualitative Reasoning and Analysis | Walden University
- Discussion 1.1 – introduction | Nursing homework help
- Nursing dimension | Nursing homework help