Business Intelligence & Data Mining4000 words limitFocus:in this project, each student is required to produce a detailed, in-depth document describing a proposed solution (Business Intelligence & Data Mining Solution) for an existing small-to-medium business (orvirtual company) seeking an implementation of a BI solutionto fulfil their business objective(s).Below are further general guidelinesand the options which you may consider for your Project. Choose one, and only one.Selection of a Company (organisation):Requirement: Select an existing small-to-medium business/organisation (orvirtual company) seeking an implementation of a BI solution to fulfil their business objective(s), and report on the specifications of the Case and the proposed solution in a detailed document (report).If you are looking for more directions, then I suggest the following approaches:_You may wish to implement a solution for customer relationship management system in a small company (must be novel/original)._Text mining / text analysis /data mining solution for a small business._Data warehousing and BI solution for a small business._You may wish to implement a solution for an invoicing system in a company (must be novel/original)._You may want to proceed with a data driven approach that is to look at raw data for inspiration. In the big data era, there are now many interesting open data on the Web, e.g. check sites likehttp://data.gov.au/data/.Is there anything interesting you can do with the data? Some suggested examples are:_Web-based crime visualisation application with crime details stored in DB;_Web-based real estate project with real estate data stored in DB; clinic management system project with patient and doctor etc details in DB. There are even more exciting ideas athttps://1000projects.org/projects/phpprojects.TaskA final project report; MUST include the following:-Introduction-Background-The business case-Business requirements: (business objectives, technical requirements, assumptions)-Proposed solution overview:BIs solution overviewhow is this solution relevant to the company?what and how will it achieve the business objectivesoriginality, qualitiesconstrains and assumptions-Components (Data items, functional and system requirements)-Models / Concepts / technologiesDescribe in detail the models, concepts or technologies involved in the proposed solution.- Implementation specifications of the proposed solutionGeneral description of how the solution will be implemented in the existing (or virtual) company/organisation (*hint: the company might have multiple existing systems and software in use). Must show a clear understanding of the complexities and challenges that might occur and how to overcome it (apply knowledge learnt from previous case studies. *hint tutorial case studies Qs&As)-Reference list
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health