C. An organic compound A with molecular formula C:Hs0 shows a major peak at 1710 cm-‘shows a positive Tollen’s reagent test. When treated with NaBH. in THF, a compound B was obtained that showed IR peaks at 2920, 2850 cm-1 and a broad peak at 3300 cm and gave a negative Lucas test. Partial NMR data (not all peaks shown) of both A and B shows consistently 8 1.1(d, 6H) and 81.5 (m, 1H). Compound B when subjected to treatment with POCIS, Py at 0°C generated compound C which shows an IR peak at 1640 cm–and 3050 cm. Compound C when treated with bromine water followed by NaH yielded compound D. Dupon treatment with CH S Nat in CHSH afforded a S-containing compound E. Deduce the structure of the organic compounds A through E. Show your work. (2 pts)
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health