Decide whether the normal sampling distribution can be used. If it can be used test the claim about the population proportion p at the given level of significance α using the given sample statistics. Claim: p < 0.12; α-0.10; Sample statistics: p-0.08, n-25 Can the normal sampling distribution be used? O A. No, because np is less than 5. O B. Yes, because pq is greater than α = 0.10 C. No, because nq is less than 5. O D. Yes, because both np and nq are greater than or equal to 5. State the null and alternative hypotheses. Choose the correct answer below. OA. Ho:p20.12 Ha: p0.12 (Round to two decimal places as needed. Use a comma to separate answers as needed.) Find the z-test statistic. Select the correct choice below and, if necessary, fill in the answer box to complete your choice. O A O B. The test cannot be performed. What is the result of the test? (Round to two decimal places as needed.) 0 A. Reject Ho . The data do not provide sufficient evidence to support the claim. O B. Fail to reject Ho . The data provide sufficient evidence to support the claim. C. Fail to reject Ho. The data do not provide sufficient evidence to support the claim. OD. Reject Ho. The data provide sufficient evidence to support the claim. OE. The test cannot be performed.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health