Enter your answer in the provided box. The formula that governs the depression of freezing point and elevation of boiling point for a solution consisting of a solute dissolved in a solvent is: where:AT = the temperature change between a pure solvent and its solution i = the number of species per mole of solute that are dissolved in the solvent (e.g., i = 1 for a non-ionic solute that does not break apart into ions, i = 2 for an ionic solute such as Br that breaks apart into two ions, K* and Br, and so on) a constant related to the solvent m = molality of the solute (molality, m = moles of solute / kg of solvent) Using the above equation, how many grams of salt (CaCh) would need to be added to 1 L of water in order for the boiling point of the solution to reach 103.5 °C? Assume that the density of water is 1.0 g/mL and that CaCl2 completely dissociates into three ions – ie., a Ca2* ion and two CI ions. The boiling point constant, kb, for water is 0.515 oC/m. Report your answer to the nearest 0.1g.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health