Given a current of 1.3[A]; a coil radius of 0.16[m]; and N = 130, then what is the strength of the magnetic field in milliTesta? (Use three sig. figs, or write N/A if there is not enough information.) Let’s say that you are given a magnetic field B = 0.00095[Tesla]. You also have an average V/d^2 = 19629[V/m^2]; what is the value for c/m? You used a function of current and some other constants to find B. B, according to this function, was constant. Considering the equation e/m = 8B^-2 * Vd^-2, and B must be constant for a given current because the equation is made only from constant B, according to my data, was not a constant value. My Vd^-2 consistently decreased B must be constant because 1 want it to be constant since the lab manual told me it B was not constant, even though it said it was, because diameter of beam is getting
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health