he following include a list of crime types that have similarities and differences:Financial crimesComputer crimesProperty theftFraudCounterfeitingUse the above list to discuss the following:Compare and contrast two items from the above list.Include an example of the type of crime incidents that would be in the category selected.Example 1: A bank robbery would be property theft of money. This example would not be classified as a fraud; however, it is possible to prosecute a crime under more than one category.Example 2: The use of computers and fraud or theft and fraud or a combination of all of these items may be classified as a white-collar crime.Search for examples of the crimes, classify them in the above categories, and note any statistical information indicating the extent of loss or how frequent these events occur.
- C++ assignment help | Computer Science homework help
- Trait characteristics across life-span | Sociology homework help
- Powerpoint_3f_report | Computer Science homework help
- Assessment: random variables and expected value
- Apa format. doctorate level, please use at least include at least | PSYC 8781 – Psychopathology From a Clinical Perspective | Walden University