Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on The Influence of Colour and Design on Aggressive Behaviour in Customers. It needs to be at least 2250 words. This study will .consider the other alternatives in design for providing a more conducive environment for customers in pubs and cafes.Conflict in bars and pubs is a common occurrence in the UK as well as in other parts of the world. Obviously, the main reason is that alcohol removes inhibition and enhances peoples tendency to react freely to situations. No matter how thoughtful and well planned the design is, one cannot hope to completely eradicate aggression in the setting of a bar or pub. On the other hand, one cannot simply ignore the influence of the design of a pub or bar on the mood and behavior of people who spend time in it (Conflict & Violence in Pubs: Design Issues, 1992 p.3). This is because various elements in the environment in which humans function are known to exercise a high level of influence on their behavior and determine how they respond to given situations. The design, light, color or flow patterns of bars and pubs, when coupled with other factors such as drunkenness and noise pollution, can increase the stress levels of patrons and create flashpoints for instigating aggression. Research evidence suggests that the design, interior and overly energetic d_r complexity and color schemes are causing between 15 and 20% of all aggression in bars and pubs (Conflict & Violence in Pubs: Design Issues, 1992 p.3). Therefore, these factors need to be taken into consideration when the designs of bars and pubs are planned and decided. Thus, apart from an appropriate shape and direction of the building and suitable design, it is significant to choose a sober color scheme to facilitate a more congenial setting in pubs to reduce the stress levels of drunken customers and to encourage them to conduct peacefully.In the present day, client-initiated violence is on the increase, which is identified as a major issue in retail trade including bars and pubs.
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health