Helpful questions to be answered in your Prelab before you enter the laboratory 1) Consider the balanced reaction to synthesize compound D. Calculate the % yield of compound D SA + 7C → 2D 2.26 122.0 69.3 Amount (grams) 1.7 1.17 MW (g/mol) 200 Write the overall reaction and then the mechanism for today’s reaction. 3) 2) Microscale glassware has advantages and disadvantages. 4) List one of each over macroscale glassware. What would you do if 33% HBr (hydrobromic acid) in acetic e acid was spilled on your skin/eyes? t the major and minor HBr addition products and mechanistically account for their formation. 6) Using densities, predict if your products will sink or float in water. 7) Identify the gas produced when NaHCO, and acid are mived. Therefore what should you be doing frequently when shaking this solution in a centrifuge tube? Fully assign this ‘H NMR spectrum of styrene (resonance frequency of 90 MH2). approximate J-values in the expanded area. Ask for help on the J-value thing. 8) Measure and report 6.5 8.0 5.0 PPM 0 PPM 10
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health