Joshua Matthews lives in Melbourne, and works as a research consultant for Daniel Industries Ltd, a UK company with branches in multiple countries. On 1 August 2019 Daniel Industries posted Joshua to Indonesia to perform research services for one of their branches. He was initially there for two months, however due to issues in the local branch, his stay was prolonged by a further one month.-During this time his pay was deposited into his Westpac bank account in Melbourne, by the UK company. He was paid $6,000 per monthWhilst in Indonesia a third-party provider who worked with Daniel Industries offered Joshua a further six months of work. This included an upfront payment of $5,000 in November 2019, and a further bonus of $10,000 at the completion of the six month contract. During this time Joshuas income from the Indonesian company would be paid into an Indonesian bank account.uWhat is the main issue?What is the applicable legislation and case law? uWhat is the assessibility of the above income in Australia?
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health