National Chocolate Corp. produces chocolate bars and snacks under the brand names Blast and Soothe. A press release contained the following information: March 5-National Chocolate Corp. today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a special one-time cash dividend of $1.20 per share on its 96,000 outstanding common shares. The dividend will be paid on April 29 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 26. The Company’s fiscal year will end April 30 Required 1. Prepare any journal entries that National Chocolate Corp should make on the four dates mentioned in press release. (If no entry is required for a transaction/date, select “No Journal Entry Required” in the first account field.) View transaction list Journal entry worksheet Record the declaration of a cash dividend of $1.20 per share payable on the 96,000 shares of common stock outstanding. Note: Enter debits before credits Date March 05 General Journal Debit Credit Record entry Clear entry View general journal 2. Wnat would the board of dreaors have considered bolore making the dvidend decisions O The board must consider the balances of common stock and cash before declaring a cash dividend O The board must consider he balances of retained earnings and cash before declaring a cash dividend
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health