Oğrenme ve içerik… G Translate Pil ve Bataryaların.. demik Öğrenci – Yunus Emre TUNCER Question 2 Two concentric thin spherical conducting sheets (very thin shells) have 0,5 m and 9,4 m radil with total charges of 7,1 pc and 14,8 pc respectively. What is the potential difference between the sheets in kilo Volts (KV)? Not yet answered Marked out of 2.00 Flag question Oo oo Select one: O a. 6,45 O b. 252 c. 114 O d. 373 e. 121 Question 3 Not yet answered Electric field intensity just outside a positively charged conductor is given as (@,4,1+2, 1,4+â,3,2) V/m. Calculate az .where ay is the unit vector in the direction of the normal of the conductor’s surface Marked out of 3.00 Answer: P Flag question Question 4 Dielectric constant of a linear, isotropic and lossless dielectric medium is 176,6. If the magnitude of electric displacement vector is 2,8 nC/m. calculate the magnitude of electric field intensity vector in units of V/m. Not yet answered Marked out of 3.00 Answer: Flag question A Ema 09:12
- Addictions: drug, gambling, smoking, drinking, etc.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify your target customer, create a graphical document to introduce your product or service to potential consumers, build customer interest, and encourage customer engagement
- Choose one of the following topics: • What personal goal or achievement are you most proud of? Share the story of the moment you reached that goal. • What one event brought you closer to your family? Describe that day. • Was there an event in your life where you made a mistake or misjudged a situation? Describe how the event occurred and what you learned from it.
- • Identify a major purchase or event in your life such as buying a car, selecting a college, completing a Do-It-Yourself project, creating a project at work, purchasing appliances, or planning an event. • Reflect on the steps you went through when researching a major purchase or planning for an event. In your reflection,
- What are the differences between individual and population health disparities? What makes a population vulnerable? Discuss how each vulnerable population discussed in Chapter 3 experiences health disparities. Include how health policies and the culture of the United States shapes and influences these disparities.:Social Justice and Advocacy in Nursing Unit 6 : Social Justice and Advocacy in Population Health