The Concept Paper is a draft version of your Final Paper with the initial list of relevant scholarly sources. In this draft, be certain to include and (at least) briefly address the content of the headings listed below. Remember, your concept paper is a draft, NOT the final product. Submit your Concept Paper with the required headings.
Your India country analysis should have an outline to the following elements:
· Impact on vulnerable population (elderly, children, mental ill, etc)
· Womens health and maternal child health
· Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
· The theory and practice of health promotion
· Behavioral and lifestyle factors that affect health and illness
Lastly, incorporate data and statistics to tell your story.
Writing the Country India Health Care Analysis: Concept Paper
· Must be a minimum of two double-spaced pages in length,
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must list at least five scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources from the University Library.
· Must document all sources in APA style